Friday, April 29, 2011

Week 3 Roundup: What we ran out of


Wow, three weeks completed.  That's 1/4 of the way done.  And we continue to run out of stuff:
  • Spray Oil.  This is one of those things that you can live without, but you don't really want to.  I will miss it when I make pancakes and bread.
  • Mozzarella.  I knew this day was coming.
  • Grape juice.  My sister-in-law has concord grape vines in her back yard.  For the past two years I have helped her juice them and she had shared the bounty.  This juice is so delicious.  We will miss it.
There are lots of things we are almost out of, but I will save those for next week.

4 comments:

  1. i would have cheated 5 times by now. WOW! keep it up!! i love hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, you are too nice. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll just have to settle for a taste of Paul Newman's store bought grape juice when you come to our house. I just put a new gallon in the refridgerator to chill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimball and I can't wait for the grape juice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...