Thursday, April 28, 2011

Really? No one else wants to Trade?


Yesterday my friend, Megan, traded a jar of cheese sauce mix for five bananas and a bunch of green onions.  Kimball ate two bananas before I could take a picture.  I have more cheese sauce mix for whoever wants to give it a try.  This is a great chance to figure out if cheese powder is something you want to store.  You can email me at katenhansen@gmail.com if you are interested.  Or is begging better?  We can use whatever fruits and veggies you have to spare.

3 comments:

  1. Wish I were close and I would donate or trade. I think this blog and your experiment are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm reading down the list and guess I won't be able to read them all today. But, you're doing a great job of it, Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, thanks for the support. I'm glad you are enjoying the blog.

    Cyndy, no worries. You can catch up any time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...