Monday, April 11, 2011

I totally cheated!


I went to the store today to pick up some non-food items (i.e. diapers, wipes and deodorant).  And I did it.  I succumbed to temptation and I cheated.  But I had a really good reason.  Please don't be disappointed in me.  I realized today that I couldn't make yogurt because I didn't have any starter.  I looked on the internet for some freeze dried starter but it was less expensive to just buy some yogurt at the store.  However, I am making note that I should get some starter to keep with my food storage because if this were a real disaster I might not be able to get some yogurt at the store.  Will you forgive me if I post instructions on how to make yogurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...