Thursday, April 28, 2011

What We Ate for Dinner: Leftovers and another Failure


I made the elk meatballs again.  Sometimes leftovers are nice.


I also put together the curry potato casserole that I mentioned here.  While it looked nice, it did not taste nice.  The curry was too hot and the potatoes didn't have a soft potato-like texture.  I have been looking for more things to do with dehydrated potatoes, but so far hash browns and funeral potatoes are all I got.  I think it's the texture.  Oh, well.

2 comments:

  1. I dehydrate my own potatoes. They are great for potato soup in my crock pot. (let me know if you want instructions) They are also good for scalloped potatoes if you find the right recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. De (is this Heidi?), I would be interested in your instructions on dehydrating potatoes. Do you need to pre-treat them?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...