Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cookbooks I Love: Not Your Mother's Casseroles

A few months ago I checked this book out of the Salt Lake City Library.  I happen to like casseroles.  They make great freezer meals, there are fewer dishes to wash and the leftovers make easy lunches for Bryce.

This is probably the best casserole book I've read.  I used this book to inspire the Asian Pork Meatballs, as well as, the bean dish with dehydrated vegetables.  I am also working on a curry potato dish with dehydrated potatoes that has its roots in this book.  I'll post it as soon as I get a chance to throw it together.

If you like the ease of casseroles, but don't want to use another can of cream soup, this is the book for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...