Friday, May 6, 2011

Week 4 Roundup: What we ran out of


Another week has come and gone.  And so have foods from our cupboards.

  • Diced Turkey.  I had two bags of pre-cooked diced turkey.  These make for quick meals, but now they are gone.
  • French Bread.  The loaf I had hiding in the freezer was made into garlic toast.  However, I think I could probably figure out how to make French bread.  
  • Frozen Green Peppers.  I have a large can of green peppers that are dehydrated that I might have to bust out.
  • Fruit Baby Food.  This was sad, but Baby will not starve thanks to dehydrated fruits.  See the post here.
  • Canned Corn.  Or as Kimball calls it "popcorn".  Good thing I still have one bag in the freezer.
  • Raspberry Jam.  Sad.  We have peach, but I like raspberry better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...