Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cookbooks I Love: Allrecipes.com

I don't know that a website can count as a cookbook, but I don't know what I would do without allrecipes.com.  If you haven't used the site, you should check it out; if you have, you probably know what I mean.

Allrecipes.com is a site when regular people like you and me have submitted their recipes, and then more regular people like you and me have rated them.  It's so helpful when I am looking to use up ingredients or find something specific.  I especially love the reviews because I can get an idea of how easy the recipe is and how it might need to be altered.

I used this site to find a recipe for graham crackers to modify for butter powder and for countless other things I have made before this experiment began.  If you are looking for help in the kitchen, allrecipes.com is a great place to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...