Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekly Meal Think


I didn't make half the things from last week's meal think.  But then that is why I don't call it meal planning.  Less pressure.  Less guilt when I fail.  I did, however, make the refried beans and the stuffed peppers.  So, yay for me!  I didn't post the peppers because I forgot to take a picture.  (That's almost a tongue twister.)

That means the asian pork meatballs are back on the menu.

I'm scrapping the minestrone in favor of my friend Heidi's creamy zucchini soup, which sounds delicious!  It has cream cheese in it how can it not be?  With cream cheese in the freezer, I can't resist.

Heidi also suggested this lemon chicken, which also sounds fabulous.  I think I should make it before I run out of chicken.

I still have a head of lettuce to use up, so I should make a salad of some kind.  I haven't decided.

The other thing I have been fixating on is a cassoulet.  I tried one last year with dehydrated vegetables and it was mediocre at best.  That is probably one of the things Bryce didn't like and yet failed to tell me.  I am thinking about trying a different version instead.

1 comment:

  1. I'll post my stufffed peppers (your recipe) and you can pretend it's yours.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...