Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What We've Been Up To

Although I haven't been blogging lately, we have been doing oh-so-many blog worthy things (just kidding).  I just never get around to taking pictures or posting.  Here are a few things we've been up to:

1. I finally cleaned out my gross Mommy car.  I even washed the car seats.  After I put them back together the kids used them to watch TV.  They remind me a little of those banana chairs.

2.  Soon after cleaning my car, my in-laws found me a new one.  It's a 2002 Toyota Sienna in awesome condition.  I am  now a mini-van-mom.  

3.  Some friends were in town from Mt. Pleasant.  They introduced us to Jungle Jims--an indoor amusement park for kids.  My monkeys LOVED it.


4.  We enjoyed Conference Weekend at home.  Daddy even made his special chocolate chip cookies on Sunday.  Baby Dinosaur (i.e. Kimball in his dino costume) was a big help.



I hope everyone else is doing blog worthy things even if you never blog them.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to mini-van-mommy-hood. Or whatever you call it. :)

    Cute boys, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love pictures! The boys have so much fun. What a great mom! Lucky Bryce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Cyndy. It's hard not to have fun with such cute boys.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...