Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What We Ate For Dinner: Baked Flour Tortilla Chips

Last night we ate shrimp tacos.  Super simple supper.  The shrimp is breaded and frozen so all I have to do it bake it.  I don't buy a ton of prepared food because it's more expensive.  However, I got a good deal on the shrimp.

I simply serve it with flour tortillas, a spicy sour cream and cabbage.  Last time I made it, Bryce said it would be good with a side of chips and salsa.  

Knowing Bryce would want chips and lacking such luxury item in the pantry, I made some out of flour tortillas.  Here's how:

1.  Use a pizza cutter to slice the tortillas into wedges.


2.  Spray with oil and sprinkle with seasoned salt.


3.  Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.  Done!  They were so good with homemade salsa.  Now I just need to figure out how to do this with homemade tortillas.  Anyone every tried?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...