Thursday, April 19, 2012

I think I may have overestimated my abilities . . .


I have always encouraged my husband, Bryce, to be honest about my cooking.  I want him to be happy eating what I cook.  If he doesn't like something, he tells me.  And I don't make it again.  For the most part we like to eat the same kinds of things, so there have been few conflicts between us when it comes to food.

Last year when I did the Self Reliance Experiment he didn't complain even though the food what not always what I usually make.  So I was feeling pretty good about doing it again.

The other day I was talking with said husband about doing said experiment again.  "We ate pretty well last time I did it, didn't we?" I asked.

"Well, there were a few things I didn't like but I just told myself it was for a good cause."

Oh.

2 comments:

  1. What do men know, anyhow, (even if he is my son.) I think you amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...