Friday, April 27, 2012

All Hail the Blendtec! Yes, it can grind your wheat!

Photo from here.

So, my sis has one of these blenders.  They are not cheap.  She has admitted to me that one of the reasons she bought it was because it could grind wheat.  So she invited me over to help her make my whole wheat bread.

The first thing we had to do was grind the wheat.  It can only do 2 cups of wheat at a time, but then it only takes 1 minute.  I confess, I was skeptical.  But, DANG!  That blender can blend wheat flour!  To say I was impressed is an understatement.  The flour was super fine and soft.  And it makes delicious bread.  I know because after making bread we made pizza dough for dinner.

So all you Blendtec users (Fiona, I'm thinking of you) bust out your blender and make yourself some whole wheat bread!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming! The bread was a big hit by all, and I'm feeling quite proud that I can now use that bucket of wheat I bought 6 years ago!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...