Thursday, June 2, 2011

Week 7 Roundup: What we ran out of


I found this post I started last week.  I would have posted it Friday if I had been in any state to do so.  I am posting it now, nearly a week late.  Hey.  We moved.
  • Cheddar cheese.  The last of the shredded cheddar went into a mac and cheese lunch.
  • Chicken.  The two chicken breasts I started out with were sacrificed this week to the Chinese chicken salad.
  • Rice Sticks.  Also went into the Chinese chicken salad.
  • Onion.  My last non-dehydrated onion went into the Elk Lo Mein.
  • Turkey.  The boneless roast I bought went into a turkey dinner, tacos, a spaghetti casserole and a pot pie.
  • Canned beans.  Can you believe it?  Well, there is one can of butter beans, but those are going into bread.  I think I also have a can or two of green beens.  I also have dried beans, so not to worry too much.  And once we get our stuff out of our storage unit, I will have 50 pounds of pinto beans. 
  • Corn.  The last of the frozen corn went into the chili.
  • Chili powder.  You can guess where that went.  Yup, chili.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...