Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What We Ate for Dinner: A Kate Hansen Original with Frozen Burritos


I didn't feel much like cooking yesterday.  And our options have become increasingly few.  I made something that I thought was incredibly creative.

In my freezer were some of the burritos I made back here.  I put them in a casserole dish.  I would have liked to have had some kind of enchilada sauce, but I didn't have any.  So I made one up and it was delicious!

1 can tomato sauce
1 can green chilis
1 t. taco seasoning

I poured that over the burritos and topped it with cheese.  (Yes, I bought cheese.  It was only 2.68/lb at Winco.  I couldn't help myself.)  I thought this was delicious!  If you have frozen burritos in your freezer and need a quick family meal, this is it!

P.S.  Sorry I didn't take a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...