Sunday, March 9, 2014

January 22-31: A Mission Call!

On Wednesday January 22, we had a neighbor friend over to play.  We made some Valentine's decorations and the kids invented a new way to make a fort on the couch.


I think it's actually pretty clever.  By using the cushions for the walls and ceiling they can make a small cave on each side of the couch.  Add some blankets and it's the best fort around!  We actually makes forts like this quite often now.  Why haven't I thought of this before?  #smartkids


January 23.  We all met at Charlotte's how to open my parent's mission call: the Oaxaca Mexico Temple Mission.  Yay!  It's what they had requested.  I love my mom's expressions in the pictures below.




January 26.  Abby got pigtails.  It only cost us a few screams and one or two tears.
January 31.  We visited the train museum in Ogden with Grandma Hansen.  Cyndy loves to have outings with the kids and we try for once a week.  The kids always have a blast with their Grandma and I enjoy the time with my mother-in-law.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...