Saturday, March 8, 2014

January 15-21: Hollywood Connection

Below is a picture I posted to Instagram, but since it's pretty much a daily occurrence at our house I think it should be included here.  

I had to exchange one for the other. #homeeconomics #cleankitchen #messyhouse
I liked Charlotte's comment to the post: #truth.  Haha.  I think most moms have had this experience.

My other project for the week was putting together a bigger bookcase for all the kids books.  Here is the before and after.
Before

After
It's an improvement, but I could have used an even bigger book shelf.  I had no idea we had so many books.  I think, however, it's supposed to be a good thing.  Makes kids smarter.

January 17.  We had a fun outing with Grandma Hansen to the Clark Planetarium.  The kids had a great time but the star show made me sea sick.



On Monday, January 20th we went to Hollywood Connection with my mom and the rest of the Norman gang.









We had the mega blocks out this week and Kimball started assembling a bunch of small guns.  After which, he declared, "Welcome to our weapons factory.  It's like Wonka candy factory only weapons!"  Obviously we have been reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...