Monday, March 10, 2014

February 1-7: An Early Birthday Present

Saturday, February 1.  My mom was kind enough to watch the kids for us today.  Bryce and I got a rare day to run errands and do a little shopping together.  I can't even remember the last time we were able to do that.  We got Bryce some new glasses and then splurged on an early birthday present.

I was in the mood to spoil Bryce because he did such a good job of spoiling me on my birthday in December.  Bryce surprised me with these:


My birthstone is blue topaz and these match a necklace that he gave me the night before we got married.   I tell ya, I married a good one!

So what did we get for Bryce?  An Xbox360!  His very first gaming system in his 36 years.  We got Lego Star Wars for the kids to play too.  This is what Kimball drew at church the following day:


He was asked to draw a picture of choosing the right.  He drew him and Stan putting the Xbox controllers away.  Haha.  

This was also the weekend when Abby had a temperature off an on for several days.  We finally took her to the doctor and found out she had an ear infection.  Poor girl.  A week later we discovered she's allergic to penicillin.  

February 4.  I try to make bread at least once a week.  Sometimes I forget about it rising in the oven and this happens:


Unfortunately it happens more often than I would like to admit.

Here are some random pics of cute Abby from the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...