Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Surprise for Kate!


Last week I got a package in the mail from Amazon.  I thought it might be something Bryce had ordered.  It wasn't.  It was a book called Surprise Party.  I thought for sure that it was a mistake until I read it.

It's about a surprise party for . . . Kate.  Well, I was surprised!

I needed to determine if it was in fact a gift, and if so from whom.  Fortunately, the packing slip had the information I needed to contact Amazon and solve the mystery.

The book was from my friend Alison Brown.  Thank you Alison for the fun surprise.

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome! What a cute book, I always loved it as a child and thought you and your boys would like it! KATE ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...