Saturday, August 4, 2012

Random Crock Pot Pins

After discovering you can make granola in the crock pot, my mind began to wander.  I wonder what else you can make in the crock pot that I've been completely unaware of?  Below are some pins I found to answer that question.  Not to mention all the dinners that are possible!

I'm feeling a bit inspired to use the crock pot a little more often.  If you want to check out my new crock pot pin board, you can find it here.


Caramel from sweetened condensed milk.





Breakfast

2 comments:

  1. I love using my crockpot to do a big batch of baked potatoes. Perfect when you don't want to heat up the kitchen. Also, makes the best lasagna. And shepherd's pie. And corn on the cob. And when I make ginger jam type stuff to cook pork chops in... Maybe I should just email you the file from when I did a crockpot class for relief society...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty amazing! All from a crockpot!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...