Monday, August 13, 2012

My Favorite Food Storage Pins of the Week

I love it when I find pins that inspire me to get working in the kitchen.  Check these ones out:

This pin for bread is salt-rising bread.  It's an old, old pioneer recipe that uses a cornmeal mixture in place of yeast.  I can't wait to try it.










I love the idea of using applesauce to make fruit roll ups.  Jello is the flavoring.  How easy is that?












Maybe you have had the problem of getting crackers thin enough?  How about using a pasta roller?  I totally want a pasta roller now!











This is an interesting canning recipe to use up zucchini.  It's called pineapple zucchini and can be used in place of crushed pineapple in recipes.  This could make a super healthy sweet and sour sauce.









And who doesn't need these cool storage boxes for jars?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...