Friday, December 30, 2011

Monsters for Christmas

A month or so ago Kimball found this book at the library.  I decided to make a few monsters for the kids for Christmas.  They turned out so cute.  I think the rocket ship and the little aliens were the biggest hit.  Each alien has his own pocket on the ship.  There are two pictures of the other monsters I made because one is reversible.  The other is a pocket mouth.  

They weren't too difficult to make, especially with the patterns in the book.  But they couldn't have been possible without the fun plastic eyes I scored on eBay.






5 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I admire the writing style :) A little off topic here but what theme are you using? Looks pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, there is no theme. I just changed the background using the Blogger template design. Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jana, thanks for commenting. It's always nice to know someone is reading. And I'm glad you like the monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, they are adorable! What a great mommy those two little boys have. I didn't know Kimball was the one to find the pattern book.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...