Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Discovery


I was cleaning up the kitchen tonight and I had a little trouble.  I couldn't find the lid to the peanut butter.  I looked in the fridge and look what I found.  My Honey had put the lid on a regular mouth mason jar of apple sauce!  I never knew that they would fit.

You can see just behind the apple sauce that there is a jar of peaches with a white lid.  This is a Ball brand plastic lid for wide mouth jars.  You can buy them for regular mouth too, and I was planning on picking some up, but now I don't have to.  Yay for serendipitous lid discoveries.  My Honey just saved me about $5.  Hey, 5 bucks is five bucks.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like something a man would do who usually doesn't know his way around in the kidtchen! These things are endearing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...