Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekly Meal Think


Here is what I am thinking of making this week.  I say thinking rather than planning because sometimes I change my mind.  If there is a plan and I deviate I feel like a failure, if there is no plan and I deviate then I feel creative. No need to set myself up for failure.

Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken (but I will use peach jam instead) and roasted asparagus
Lettuce wraps with Asian crunchies
Mongolian Beef (with Elk) and steamed broccoli
Chicken Spaghetti casserole with Country green beans
Stuffed green peppers with tomato basil cream sauce (but I don't have turkey so it might be Elk)
Homemade pizza

You might have noticed that all the veggies are those from the Bountiful Basket this week.  Well, except the broccoli.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I bet the Crunchies will go perfect in a lettuce wrap! Let us know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm hungry. Everything sounds yummy. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryce is lucky to live with a Chef!!! Are you using OUR peach jam? Yum, Yum!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...