Sunday, April 5, 2015

March 28 - April 3: Soap smells nice

March 28.  Since I didn't take any pictures, I have no idea what we did on Saturday.  Sad.

March 29.  On Sunday we spent a nice afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa Hansens'.  Kimball made a habitat for some plastic snakes.  Abby loves the swings.




March 30.  On Monday we did a family home evening with the Easter symbols in a dozen plastic eggs (also know as Resurrection Eggs).  Kimball and Stan liked the smell of the soap so much they taped it under their noses.


April 1.  On Wednesday Stan and Abby went our neighbors while I worked and Kimball was at school.  They made an Easter craft with ribbon. In the afternoon we went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity with our neighbors.  We had such a blast.  Abby and Emerson played at the water table forever.




April 2.  On Thursday Bryce cleaned the kitchen, including everything that didn't fit in the dishwasher.  I love it when he does that.

  
April 3.  I was a busy bee in the kitchen on Friday.  I made some banana bread and Abby played in the flour.  I got a new cookbook on making ahead meals and freezing them.  I was feeling inspired.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...