Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes/Waffles



Remember how clear back in October I mentioned that I had made some pancakes like these?  Well, I never got around to the post.  They were really too good not to share and we made them again this morning only as waffles.  The recipe works well for either pancakes or waffles.

I am also dedicating this post to my sis, Charlotte, because they use applesauce.  (Now you have something else to do with all that canning we did last year.)

Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes/Waffles

1 c. wheat flour (Char, you can use all white if you don't want to break out your Blentec)
1/2 c. white flour
1/4 c. corn meal
1 T. baking powder
2 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. nutmeg
1/2 t. salt
1/4 c. sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 c. milk
 1/4 c. oil
1/2 c. appleasuace

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...