Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekly Meal Think


I will be 15 weeks pregnant this week and I am finally able to start thinking about cooking again.  Yea!!

So here is what I am thinking about making this week:


  • Cashew Chicken.  I have some celery and mushrooms that need to be used up.  I think I'll make it with chicken thighs since I found some on managers special for $0.71 per pound.  Woot!
  • Pasta with Sausage and Pumpkin Sauce.  This is a Rachel Ray recipe that we love.  I've simplified it a bit for us, but it's really good.
  • Chicken Enchiladas.
  • "Best Chicken in the World" with sweet potato fries on the side.  This is new recipe that I saw on Pinterest want to try. 
  • Homemade Pizza.
I should also be able to put away a few freezer meals as I can freeze the extra Sausage and Pumpkin Sauce and the enchiladas make a ton.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Isn't it the greatest feeling in the world when the nausea is gone and you can EAT FOOD!!! again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel wonderful. And I am already working on stalking up with some freezer meals. When I cook, I am trying to make two of everything so I can freeze half.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...