Monday, June 30, 2014

June 21-June 27: A Week Without Adventure

June 21.  Saturday we stayed home.  Bryce worked on a proposal for a new client and I cleaned the kitchen floor.  I thought about taking a picture of the kitchen floor.  Perhaps a before and after.  But it was just too gross.

June 22.  Sunday we all slept in until 8:00am.  Which is pretty late for us.  I am sure Abby was up much earlier than that, but she just rolled around talking to herself until I finally got up.  She is such a funny girl.  She is the pickiest eater of all my kids.  I struggle to find things she will eat.


Recently Beachnut changed the packaging on some of the fruit pouches.  I bough a bunch because she still loves to eat them when she first gets up, but guess what?  Abby doesn't like the new packaging!  Flat out refuses to eat them even though they are exactly the same food.


Here she is playing her computer game without any clothes on!  Silly girl.  We did pretty well at church today until Abby decided to attack Kimball.  I wonder how long it will be before we can sit through a sacrament meeting without having to take one of the kids out.




June 23.  Monday was just another day.  London takes really good care of the kids while I work.  Here are some of the pictures she sent me recently.  


 


June 24.  I had a really long work day on Tuesday and still managed to make it to swim lessons.  Bryce has been trying to get more of the juniper bush out.  Our landlords are going to be putting in the fence soon.  One of the strange things, among many, we have found in the bush is a pipe that was put into the ground pretty deep.  Bryce was able to finally get it out on Tuesday after the kids had gone to bed but that didn't stop them from coming to investigate in pajamas.




June 25.  Wednesday Kimball had his second piano lesson and Stan, Abby and I hung out in the teacher's back yard.  Abby likes dogs.




Abby threw her dinner on the floor and Kimball started a bug collection by using nearly every clean canning jar in the house and a laundry basket.



June 26.  On Thursday, I caught this cut pic of Abby.  She was so excited to ride the horse that she bonked her mouth on it.  It was sad.  We had swim lessons again.  Bryce met us there after work.  We stayed so long that the best we could do for dinner was a $5 pizza.


Another project London made with the boys
June 27.  Friday after I worked we went to Grandma and Grandpa Hansen's house.  We had talked about going somewhere fun but Stan didn't want an outing.  "I want to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house and I want them to play with me and I want to eat sudding (something)."  So off we went.  Grandpa took the boys to buy new 4 wheeling helmets and goggles.  Grandma, Baby and I did a little shopping.  Grandma got Abby a new toy (which Abs picked out herself) and she bought me a swimsuit cover-up and flip flops.  We then went to the grocery store for a few things for dinner.  Since the rest of us were up in Kaysville, Bryce joined us and we had a sleepover.  After taking the 4 wheelers around the block a few times, Grandma and Grandpa put the kids to bed so Bryce and I got to go to a movie.  We saw Edge of Tomorrow and really liked it.  It was a fun end to the week.

Abby's new toy from Grandma


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...