Sunday, February 8, 2009

UtahDateNight.com

I have been thinking about doing a website on what to do in Utah for years.  In fact it will be three years this summer that the idea has been festering.  Part of the problem is that I have some pretty definite thoughts about how it should work, but I am no computer programer.  Despite my reservations, I have thrown together a site that simply lists all the things that are going on in Utah.  It needs some work, but until I can hire a programer, this will have to do.  Many thanks to Bret for the gorgeous picture of the Salt Lake skyline.  So, let me know what you think: utahdatenight.com.

4 comments:

  1. oh, i love it!

    maybe you could also do a sister site with family dates! :) (grouped by age range for the kids)

    :)
    awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great! Did you do the site yourself? I've been meaning to do a sight of my own, different topic, but I haven't even tried...not a programmer either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it a singles site? I guess I'm not savvy enough, but is it up and running and has links to other sites?

    I've always thought it was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...