Friday, February 20, 2009

The adventures of Bruce Wayne

Bruce still pees in the house.  I am pretty resigned that we may never cure him.  So Bryce and I do our best to never let him alone.  I often find myself in one room thinking, "Where's Bruce?" and leave what I am doing, sometimes with carrot peeler or spatula in hand to see where the dog actually is and whether I need to pull out the Resolve.  This morning I found him sitting on Kimball's clean laundry.  Oh well, at least he didn't pee on it.

Here is another picture of Bruce snuggled up to Kimball after he successfully rolled over.  He looks proud of himself, doesn't he.  I mean, Kimball.  Well, they both look pretty impressed with themselves.

3 comments:

  1. He looks so much like Bryce in that pic! I mean Kimball, not Bruce. What a cutie (okay this one applies to both).

    Sorry about the pee. Ben does too, if that makes you feel any better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss Kimball! Too cute! Bruce is always good for a few laughs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's our little man (Kimball, of course.) So glad we are here week by week to see him grow.

    Love, Mom Hansen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...