Monday, October 28, 2013

One Week of Crock Pot Meals

Lately, my crock pot has been a good friend.  I, like half of the pinners on Pinterest have been mildly obsessed with meals that can go straight from the freezer to the crock pot.  However, mine is a love/hate relationship.

My biggest hesitation in making a large amount of meals is that I don't know if my family will eat them.  I don't want to make three meals of cilarntro lime chicken only to find out my boys and even my husband are going to turn up their noses. 

So, I have been on a hunt for freezer to crock pot meals that my family likes.  I have often made meals without bothering to freeze them.  If they are a hit then perhaps when I am more organized I can made them for the freezer.  

So this week I am trying four new crock pot meals that could potentially be freezer meals.  

Here is what is on the menu:

Pizza Soup
Coconut Chicken Curry
Korean BBQ Beef (I'm doing this in the crock pot)

So, if any of these are worth making again, I will let you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...