Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sometimes Life Gets Away From You

Has it really been a week and a half since my last post?  Wow, I must have been busy.  Oh, yeah.  I was.  Here is what we/I have been up to:

Kimball started preschool and I am consequently  trying to adjust to a new schedule.

My in-laws peach tree exploded in fruit and I spent two days canning over 50 quarts of peach jam (no, that was not a typo) and 56 quarts of peaches.


We attended the Brigham City Utah Temple Open House with my in-laws.

I read all these books and couldn't put any of them down.  They are all about cooking and food.  Loved, loved, loved them.  (I tried to make the link work to amazon, but I couldn't, sorry. )

If you are a home cook and want to improve your cooking then the Kitchen Counter Cooking School is a must read.  Loved it!!

Well, now you are all caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...