Friday, January 23, 2009

Kimball loves to laugh

I promised Amber that I would put up a video of Kimball laughing. Little Man loves to laugh and is especially ticklish when he's naked. He is getting so big I can hardly believe it. He is truly a joy to have in our family.




Bruce, unfortunately, is still jealous of the doting attention that the baby gets. The pee problem has continued if not expanded in scope. Our new tactic has been to force Bruce outside as much as possible including first thing in the morning. Bruce HATES going outside first thing in the morning (no doubt because it's butt-freezing cold) and has started to put his foot down. Just yesterday, after opening his crate, I told him he needed to go outside. He went right back in. So a few minutes later I coaxed him out, petted him, and told him he needed to go outside. He went right back in his crate. This continued. So, this morning he didn't come out of the crate until he was sure that I wasn't going to make him go outside. Sometimes, I feel like Bruce is the one training us.

6 comments:

  1. A video for ME!?!?! Thank you!!!!! He is so big and so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I watch? I need a sender's friend request?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Amber. I didn't realize that I had made the video private. Try it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutey! His laugh is so cute and his little jig was great!
    Thanks so much for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one stinkin' cute baby. Love the video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious! Since I'm seeing this a month late, I find it as delightful as ever, and I remember our Kimball of a month ago. He's such a doll. I thought his dadddy was fun to watch and listen to, also.

    Mom Hansen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...