Sunday, January 11, 2009

(Almost) Silent Sundays

Kimball is pleasantly and blissfully asleep.  He has been for several hours which means two things.  1) I have a few minutes to write a post and 2) I'd better hurry before he wakes up and demands food.  

I'm having a nice Sunday afternoon, which has involved preparing for Monday.  I know we are supposed to prepare for Sunday, but I hope that it's not too much of a violation of the Sabbath to prepare for the week of a working mom.  So far I have done the dishes, made chicken enchiladas for lunch tomorrow--for me, for Bryce and for Bryce's mother, who is on baby duty--and wasted some time on facebook.  All I have left to do is make a long list of what needs to be done this week--things like, buy a new toilet seat and put a new rear windshield wiper on my car--and clean up the dining room table so Cyndy doesn't think we are slobs all of the time.  

Ahh oh!  Baby's up.  Not much of a post.

3 comments:

  1. Wow,
    Sounds a bit like our Sunday.
    We need to buy a toilet seat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday has come and gone and it was a joy tending baby Kimball. I am so glad I'm here to hold him and help out. (not glad for the circumstances that brought us home from Brazil)

    Bryce and Kate, you are such amazing people and great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remember the working days. I used to say I never did washing on Sunday. But I eventually ate my words.

    Mom Hansen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...