Thursday, May 1, 2008

Changing Your Name Is Hard Work

So after almost 16 months of marriage I am just getting around to changing my name at work.  I got my new social security card and driver's license in December (just before my old license expired), but then there are the banks and credit cards, passport, work, emails, the bar, the court, insurance. every website that requires a login . . . am I missing something?  Probably.  

Not everything has been rough.  I showed up at Church with a husband and I was immediately Sister Hansen.  And shockingly, it hasn't taken the junk mail people very long to catch on or for the credit card offers to start rolling in.  Those guys are quick.

2 comments:

  1. I remember having to change my name. There was a big fiasco at the bank!

    I like the new site background! Cute pic of you and Bryce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you like the name. I had the same adjustment years ago.

    Mom Hansen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...