Saturday, December 20, 2014

December 6-12: Christmas festivities abound!

December 6.  Saturday morning was our Ward Christmas Breakfast.  After we ate they took all the kids out into the hall and did an impromptu Nativity.  Kimball was Joseph.  Stan refused to participate.



In the afternoon Kimball had a piano recital at a retirement home.  He was so excited to play.


December 7.  Sunday was our Stake Conference.  The last few times we have listened in the Nursery Room.


Kimball took LOTS of pictures of animals he built with the LEGOs.  I'll spare you and only post one.


We went to Grandma and Grandpa Hansen's for dinner.  Kimball then took pictures of something else he built.


December 8.  Monday morning Abby tried to seek into Kimball's school by lining up with the kindergartners.  She thinks she is so big.


After school we made Christmas chocolates with our neighbors.


Then we met Ed and Cyndy at a gingerbread house festival up at This Is The Place Park.  It was super fun.  We saw lots of fun houses, played with play dough, ate cookies, and the kids got their faces painted, which I later regretted because they had school the next day.








December 9-11.  Tuesday through Thursday were busy days with Mom trying to squeeze work in.


One day Stan was playing with a puzzle.  He asked me which piece I wanted.  When I told him I wanted the whale he said I couldn't because it wasn't on sale.  Ha!  


December 12.  Friday night we made caramel popcorn, got out the blow up bed, and had cousins over for a Christmas movie.



I tend to get mauled whenever I sit down.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...