Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sorry No Pictures

Is it possible that I have been living in an alternate universe for the past two months? Or is it simply that I am six months pregnant, sold my house, moved all my worldly possessions into storage and am taking my family to Mt. Pleasant for the summer? Did I mention I am six months pregnant? . . . and as my mother has always said, "Each pregnancy knocks 10 points off your IQ." I am pretty sure that if you move and are pregnant you can count on losing more than 10 points. I am re-entering the present universe slowly which means, I will start remembering birthdays, retuning phone calls and emails, and if I'm lucky I will find my keys and my cat.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on #2! Thanks for inviting me to blog stalk you. I can't believe how big Kimball is getting! Cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Any luck with the cat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, You can blog stock me anytime. But I can't promise that it will be exciting.

    Amber, I am afraid the cat is a lost cause. :( With Bruce gone, all we have left is the fish.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...