Thursday, June 4, 2009

Memorial Day, etc.

In the past few weeks I have:

1. Visited the grave cite of Heber C. Kimball, Little Man's namesake.
2. Visited the new statute of Rodney Badger at the Peace Officer's Memorial.   (Bruce peed on him in greeting.  I'm sure he saw it that way.)
3. Quit my job.  (This is a picture on my last day as a lawyer.)
4.  Made a fire truck cake.
5. Made a baby blessing cake.
6. Took Little Man to the park with Grandma Cyndy.
7. Had fun with Little Man at the park.
8. Watched little man eat the fence at the park.  (More interesting than watching the over-fed ducks at the park.  Fore more on the park, click here.)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a full couple of weeks. I didn't know you made cakes. The fire engine one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on quitting the job! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had fun looking at all the pictures when you were here. I guess I stole one of yours for my blog. We did have fun at the park!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly, if you want more on #3 you'll have to call me. Or better yet we should do lunch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...