Monday, February 20, 2012

No Bake Peanut Butter Bars



When I make these I always eat them until I'm sick because it's like I've died an gone to elementary school lunch heaven.  Yummy is all I have to say.

1 1/4 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. butter, softened
2 c. powdered sugar
3 c. graham cracker crumbs (or 8oz. which is half a box)
2 c. chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet) (I used some Belgian chocolate because that's what I had)
1/2 c. peanut butter

Cream the 1 1/4 c. of peanut butter and the butter.  Add the powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs.  Mix well.  Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.  Melt chocolate chips in microwave 30 seconds at a time until smooth.  Add 1/2 c. peanut butter.  Spread on top of crumbs.  Eat until your get sick.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...