Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking


I swore I would never do it, that I would remain true to my obsession with scrapbooking and accumulating embellishments, paper and ribbon at any cost. I was convinced that I wouldn't like it, that I wouldn't be able to put a page together.  I'm afraid my stalwart stance might have to come to an end because I have discovered the joys of digital scrapbooking.  I'm a newbie and I'm still figuring things out, but it's so much fun. Almost as addicting as regular scrapbooking without the mess. Here is the first page I ever created. Cute huh?

6 comments:

  1. What a cute baby and what a cute page!!! You're doing a great job. --love, Maude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!
    What program do you use to do that? (Not that I am a scrapbooker...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used Pages which is part of iWork for the Mac. It's pretty easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This way of scrapbooking is amazing! So is the darling baby that poses for the album!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...