Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The night before Halloween my mother called and said she had a present for Kimball.  She dropped off a pumpkin outfit two sizes too big (see picture).  Despite its size Kimball really liked it.  So much so, that he peed all over it before I could take him to my work Halloween party.  I put another Halloween outfit on him which he subsequently peed on before any trick-or-treaters could ring the door bell.  A new baby is so full of both tricks and treats!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh the peeing of little boys. It never ends....I mean doing so in ways that are inappropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very cute!
    At least you got the picture before he peed all over himself! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...