Monday, September 8, 2008

September update


Due to some anonymous hint dropping, I am compelled to update the blog.  I'm not sure who to blame for shaming me into writing this, but I'll get my revenge.  Here's the latest:

Bryce:  Bryce is loving the Fund of Funds, learning a lot and making tons of great contacts.  He has also been reading a lot of Warren Buffet and Benjamin Graham.  It won't be long before he makes his first million.  He is still exploring his options for his next job and I am sure it will be much better than auditing.

Kate:  With just four weeks left until the baby arrives I am in nesting mode.  However, I don't get to daydream about being a momma very much because I am so busy at work.  I have a lot of foreclosure sales and a trial on the 17th.  If I make it through the month it will be a miracle.  One day at a time.  That's what I keep telling myself.

Kimball:  The bean is already spoiled.  He had his first shower last Saturday thrown by our ward's relief society.  Kimball cleaned up.  He has an awesome new swing that is also a baby bouncer.  He will be very well dressed and has more cute blankets than any baby could possibly need.  Although, I am told they go through a lot of blankets.  He is getting bigger and heavier, although he is a bit of a runt on the charts.  Last week I wasn't measuring big enough and so I had another ultra sound.  Kimball is in the 23rd percentile.  I personally am okay with a small baby as he does have  to come out at some point.

Bruce:  Bruce is Bruce.

P.S.  The snapshot is from my work summer party at the Zoo.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Update! and NO, it was NOT me who posted the anonymous. But I love reading your updates.
    Kate: You are beautimus in your pic. Bryce...looking good too.
    Sounds like Kimball is spoiled and he hasn't even gotten my gift yet! More spoilin' is coming his way. HEHE!
    Glad things are going well. Kate -You can make this last month, then you are OFF work. Yay.
    I wouldn't be too worried about the size. My mom had tiny babies and all her boys are over 6 feet now. I too have been comforted by the small babies bit... :)

    Miss you two lots and lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun blog. I am late reading this, now Kimball's early birth is imminent. It was fun to read Amber's comments, too.

    Soon, very soon, we will have another baby in the family!

    Amber misses you, but we really miss you down here in Brazil.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...