Sunday, December 9, 2007

Axis and Allies


One evening, Bryce convinced me to play Axis and Allies. He was so pleased that I would play, I couldn't change my mind--even when we spent the whole night setting up the board and reading the rules. A few days later we actually began to play. Bryce was having so much fun being the Axis, that I couldn't back out when he decimated the entire British Fleet with Germany or invaded all of Asia including India with Japan. But perhaps I should have quit because I had no idea that this game would make me so crazy. I have decided that I do not ever want to be President of the United States because I am not fit for war. Our cat, Knitty, has graciously consented to take my place at the board game. I don't think Bryce will win because Knitty sits on the dice.

1 comment:

  1. You should have asked me. I could have warned you about playing that game with Bryce.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...