Saturday, May 19, 2007

Brand New Blog

Hi all. I have been meaning to start a blog to keep up with friends and family. Bryce and I are so busy we are not great at keeping up with everyone. This blog is our first effort at trying to let you all know what we are up to. Our most recent activity (at which we took pictures) was the Race for the Cure on May 12th in downtown Salt Lake. There were 16,000 people at the race. It was a veritable sea of people and the weather was great.

Bryce say we can make the race a tradition. Next year you can all join us. And I might even run the whole thing instead of walk half of it like we did this year.

1 comment:

  1. I may make it for the even next year, but chances are that I won't be running the whole time. Baby steps. For now, I'll just work on being able to walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...